Open Positions at Bishop Loughlin MHS for 2020-2021 School Yearupdated 3/27/2021
Open Position: Associate Director of Advancement
Bishop Loughlin Memorial High School in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, is seeking a highly motivated and polished individual to help lead the Office of Development and Alumni Relations. The position requires a team-oriented, positive, and hard-working individual who is comfortable multi-tasking within in a small office setting. The core responsibility is raising funds and increasing participation among alumni and friends of the school. The ideal candidate is committed to creating and nurturing a culture focused on long-term philanthropy with Loughlin.
The position is Full Time and reports to the Vice President of Institutional Advancement.
· Minimum of 3 years’ professional experience (preferably with a nonprofit organization)
· Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
· Fundraising/development experience strongly preferred
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills
· Help raise funds in support of school priorities
· Manage our successful scholarship fund program
· Executing a successful Annual Fund
· Ensure database integrity (Raisers Edge) together with all staff
· Working closely with various volunteer committee’s
· Will manage or help to manage several special events
· Finding creative ways to engage the alumni base
· Manage the production of one or more alumni magazines/year and helping to create “story content” along with the VP for Advancement and Marketing staff
· Work with a variety of constituencies – alumni, Board of Governors, staff, students, community members, volunteers, and others.
· Coordinate various mailings
· Manage student volunteers
Candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Andrew Leary, Vice President for Institutional Advancement, at email@example.com by April 9, 2021. Minority candidates are encouraged to apply. Only applicants who are being considered will be contacted. To learn more about Loughlin, please visit www.loughlin.org, our YouTube channel and Facebook Page.