We believe in the greatness of EVERY child. Loughlin provides a challenging academic program and our students are successful in rising to the challenge.
- A dedicated Faculty that provide structure and truly care for students - before school, during and after.
- Our faculty average of more than 15 years of experience and more than 80% with or pursuing advanced degrees.
- Academic Excellence increases as students grow in our program: 9th Grade 37.7%, 10th 48.1%, 11th 58.7%, and 63.9% of all seniors finished on the Honor Roll (June 2017).
- We have a technology-rich environment with school-wide wifi, Smart classrooms, and mobile devices available to all students.
- Personalized Learning - students have the opportunity to engage deeply in specializations that they have interest in both academically and through extracurricular activities.
- Advanced Placement courses in: Calculus, English, Environmental Science, Music, Physics, Spanish, US History, and World History. A 52% increase in students taking AP exams over the past four years.
- Tutoring and Homework Help Program – This unique program is offered during the day as well as after-school for students at all skill levels.