Our Generous Alums
The cost to educate each student at Bishop Loughlin is $12,956.00. However due to donations from alumni of Bishop Loughlin, Bishop McDonnell and St. Augustine high schools we are able to offer tuition at $10,770.00. The alums also fund our scholarship program and financial aid program.
For Freshmen & Transfers Students- Tuition is paid monthly beginning in June and ending in May. A non-refundable deposit of $550 is required upon registration. This includes a one-time registration fee of $150 and a $400 tuition deposit.
For Returning Students - tuition is paid monthly beginning in July and ending in May.
Payments are due on the 1st of each month. There is a one week grace period before a $35 late fee is applied.
Payments can be made in person on school days from 7:30am -11:00am and 2:30pm to 3:30pm.
Credit card payments can be made online at www.loughlin.org/parents/tuition-payments
Scholarships and Financial aid will be applied August – May once the July payment is made. Therefore if you have a $2000 scholarship, it will be divided by 10 and $200 will be deducted from each month’s tuition beginning in August.
- Tuition paid in full by September 1, 2021 there is a $250 deduction.
- Sibling discount is $500. If you have more than one child attending, the school will deduct $500 from the older child’s tuition.
- Children of Catholic Elementary school employees will receive a 10% discount. Proof of employment required.
Non-payment of Tuition
Once accepted to Bishop Loughlin it is understood that you are required to pay the full tuition on time. Failure to make tuition payments on time will result in the following:
- Students will not be permitted to attend classes. Suspension will take place the 10th of each month.
- Students will not be permitted to participate in any school activities.
- Students will not receive report cards.
- Student transcripts will not be released.
- Students will not be permitted to sit for final exams or Regents exams.
- Seniors will not be permitted to participate in Graduation activities including the Graduation ceremony.