Summer Driver's Education is now open for registration! Course completion in just one month! Begins July 6, 2021. You can register online or print and submit your registration form. Please read below prior to registering regarding requirements and date-sensitive information. Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Teen Driver Education:
· Senior License at 17 (no restrictions)
· Receive up to 15% Insurance Discount
Our trained and highly competent driving instructors teach you theory and practice, and they demonstrate the proper behavior in road traffic. The latest teaching methods and vehicles professionally prepare your teen for the road – driving pleasure and mobility guaranteed.
We believe that the real road test is a: “A life time of collision free driving"
- Students must be 16 years of age.
- Effective February 22, 2010, New York State Junior Learner Permit holders must have completed 50 hours of supervised driving (15 hours must be after sunset) and must possess a permit for six months before becoming eligible to take a road test.
- This Driver Education Course is approved by the New York State Department of Education and Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Students must meet the 24-hour classroom and the 24-hour automobile (6 hours at the wheel and 18 hours observation) instruction requirements for their certificate of completion. ONLY APPROVED CLASS ABSENCES will be rescheduled. Certificates of completion are not issued if the exact 48-hour requirement is not completed. Certificates of completion will be issued at the end of the course.
- This course includes no in-car driving
- Parents must provide six (6) hours of their child driving behind the wheel and eighteen (18) hours of their child observing the parent/guardian drive, and sign an affidavit that this requirement has been completed.
- All parents must have a valid NEW YORK STATE driver’s license and provide us with a copy of same- as well as a copy of the permit for the student.
Application Fee: see Registration document above