Please click here for the Fall 2019 Driver's Education Application Form
Benefits of Teen Driver Education:
· Senior License at 17 (no restrictions)
· Receive up to 15% Insurance Discount
· Professional Driving Instruction
· Modern Dual Controlled Cars
Our trained and highly competent driving instructors teach you theory and practice, and they demonstrate the proper behavior in road traffic. The latest teaching methods and vehicles professionally prepare your teen for the road – driving pleasure and mobility guaranteed.
We believe that the real road test is a: “A life time of collision free driving"
· Students must be 16 years of age as of October 04,2019.
· Effective February 22, 2010, New York State Junior Learner Permit holders must have completed 50 hours of supervised driving (15 hours must be after sunset) and must possess a permit for six months before becoming eligible to take a road test.
· This Driver Education Course is approved by the New York State Department of Education and Department of Motor Vehicles.
· Students must meet the 24-hour classroom and the 24-hour automobile (6 hours at the wheel and 18 hours observation) instruction requirements for their certificate of completion. ONLY APPROVED CLASS ABSENCES will be rescheduled. Certificates of completion are not issued if the exact 48-hour requirement is not completed. Certificates of completion will be issued at the end of the course.
· Vehicles used contain all required safety equipment and all are air-conditioned.
Road test arrangements are not included and are the responsibility of the student.
Application Fee: $650